The launch of the programme comes as a result of directions from His Highness Sheikh Khaled bin Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Member of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Office, and Chairman of the Board of ATRC, to nurture talent and encourage the nation’s youth to explore careers in advanced technology in line with the Emirate’s ongoing investment in knowledge development.
ATRC’s NexTech Programme To nurture the next generation of tech talent, we are inspiring young people across the UAE to explore and develop careers in advanced technology.
Outreach and engagement drive
We inspire young Emiratis to study and work in science and advanced technology.
We encourage new talent to become part of research projects at TII.
Talent Scouting Initiative
We fast-track and support exceptional talent in their R&D careers.
Master's and doctoral programs
Earn a master's or doctorate degree from a top international university while working as a research fellow at one of the seven basic research centers within the Institute for Technology Innovation.
Advantages of the NexTech Program
- Outstanding professional development
- Exciting and unique scientific challenges
- Attending important scientific conferences around the world and presenting research in them
- Obtain advanced certificates from local and international universities
Necessary scientific expertise
- To enroll in the master's program, the candidate must possess a bachelor's degree.
- To enroll in the doctoral program, the candidate must possess a master's degree.
- Candidates can major in any of the following areas: artificial intelligence, advanced robotics, machine learning, computer engineering or computer science, electrical or electronics engineering, mechanical or electromechanical engineering, mathematics and physics, telecommunications engineering, software engineering, information technology.
- That the GPA is> 75%
- A TOEFL score of more than 90
- (with minimum 21 per section)
- (With a minimum score of 21 for each section)
- Achieving an IELTS score of more than 6.5
- (With a minimum of 6.0 for each section)
Be part of the change, help build your country
- Boost your country's reputation by acting as an entrepreneurial innovator.
- Work on research projects that have a global impact.
- Contribute to establishing and strengthening the position of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates as a home of exceptional technological talent and a global center for innovation.
Frequently Asked Questions